Get in touch
Bicycle racks are located in front of the entrance to the building.
Underground parking is available at the Roots on Whyte building 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Fees for parking are as follows:
- First 1 ½ hours are $3.00 (or free with min. $25.00 purchase at Blush Lane Organic Market - Present stubb to cashier for $3.00 refund)
- 2 hours - $4.00
- 3 hours - $6.00
- Over 3 hours until 5:00 p.m. $7.00
- All day - $10.00 (7:30 a.m. - 10:59 p.m., must be out by 10:59 p.m.)
- No Re-Entry to the building after 9:30 p.m.
- If you are inside the building, you can access the parkade to exit as late as 10:59 p.m.
- No need to leave stubb in windshield. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING
- There is also street parking in the blocks surrounding the building as well as a parking lot across from the market at 83 avenue and 103 street, which is $2 a day.